Thank you for requesting information about an SEO Audit!
Check your inbox. You should receive an email with a link to this page and some information about next steps. Here’s some more detailed information about the SEO Audit Package.
I know that when I’m evaluating whether a product or service is right for me, I like to know how much it costs to make the investment. Some companies like to hide their pricing, but that’s not our style. I like to be up front about everything so here it is in plain English.
Our normal SEO Consulting rate is $200 per hour, but we’ve designed the SEO Audit to provide massive value at a low price. Even though we typically spend 5 or 6 hours on an SEO Audit, we only charge $490 for an SEO Audit on small business websites.
Why don’t we charge more? Fair question. The SEO Audit is designed to give you a great foundation and is often sought be people who are hiring an SEO Expert for the first time. Honestly, our goal is to deliver huge return on your investment so that when your business reaches the next level, you come back to us for your more advanced SEO needs.
Put simply: We value long-term business relationships and don’t think you should have to pay a lot to start one.
SEO itself is a process and so is the SEO Audit. It’s important to note that our goal isn’t just to blindly help you get “more traffic”. Out goal is to understand your unique business objectives and offerings, identify your target audience and then help you build more qualified traffic. Our approach is strategic and we find that it gives our clients great results.
Here’s how the process works:
- Consultation: We start with a phone consultation so we can understand your business and your goals. We’ll talk for about an hour (longer if needed, of course) about your goals for your website and whether you have any initiatives planned or in progress. For example, if you’re starting a blog we want to know that so we can make it a part of your strategy. We’ll also talk a lot about your customers, what problems you help them solve, whether you only target customers in a specific region, that sort of thing. After we have a solid understanding of your business, we move on to part 2.
- Audit: We perform the SEO Audit. We will analyze your website for on-page SEO problems or areas for improvement. We will identify your top strategic landing pages, we’ll analyze your backlink profile and website analytics to get a clear picture of your current situation. This is all about finding ways to optimize your site for search engine rankings.
- Report & Strategy: After our analysis, we create an SEO Audit Report & Strategy Document. We explain on-site SEO factors in plain language and detail the findings of our analysis. We’ll identify your primary landing pages, make specific recommendations for keyword placement and content suggestions. We include a backlink report and outline any other SEO strategies that we believe you should employ.
- Review: We will deliver this report to you by email and schedule a time to review it together on the phone.
We’ve found that this is the best way to make an initial investment in SEO for your website. We’re very proud to say that we get great results for our clients.
The SEO Audit is a great first-step with SEO; you’re going to get a lot out of it. Some of our clients like to go even deeper and we offer other packages to take you to the next level. Some of these may be a good natural fit for your situation, while others won’t. We can discuss them during our consultation to see whether they’re right for you or not. Here are some popular options:
- Implementation of on-site best practices – we take our recommendations and actually implement them on your website. While we’re happy to do this for every page on your website, many clients opt to have us focus on only their highest value pages. $50/page for WordPress-powered sites. $100/page otherwise.
- Competitive Analysis – Search engine rankings are basically about competition. You want to show up higher than your competitors for your target terms. If a competitor is out-ranking you, we can analyze their site to determine why. We’ll provide you with guidelines for what it will take to out-rank them. $250 per query.
- Keyword Research – Search Engine Optimization is about keywords because that’s how we search, with keywords. When optimizing your site, it’s important to target keywords that are high-value. Some keywords are searched more often, others make great article topics. We can perform research to identify your optimum keywords. $400-$1000 for primary keywords, local search keywords and blog post topic ideas.
- Conversion Rate Optimization – Getting targeted traffic to your site is half of the formula for success online. The other half is getting people to take your desired action. Depending on your business goals, that could mean hiring you for your services or buying your product or requesting a quote. We can help you optimize your website so that more of your visitors take your desired action. We have a suite of services to accomplish this, ranging from a Landing Page Review to full Conversion Rate Optimization Experiments. Increasing your conversion rate is typically very profitable, especially when combined with SEO services. Request a quote via email.
For more information about any of these other packages, just reply to the email you received from us and let us know what questions you have.
Thanks again for your time. We will be in touch with you soon.